4431 Alcott StreetDenver, Colorado 80211
Phone: 303.641.3392Email: jewels@laurynesther.com

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Autumn Upon Us!



Happy Fall Everyone!

I am super excited for this brisk fall season!
Football & Scarves & Boots, Oh My!

And some fabulous new Lauryn Esther Jewels, of course!


To kick the season off right, I am hosting an open house trunk show next Wednesday!
So come on by for a sip, a snack, a nice visit and a peek at the new goods!

The Deets!
When: Wednesday October 19th, 6-9pm
Where: Lauryn's Place 4431 Alcott Street Denver, CO 80211
What: Tasty snacks, Vino, and Jewels!

Hope to see you!


* www.LaurynEsther.com * jewels@LaurynEsther.com * 303.641.3392 *

1 comment:

  1. Game day is up and almost everyone in America is tuning in to catch their favorite teams' matches. If you're green like me, then check out these useful tips on how to green your game day. I found this video tips on YouTube. http://youtu.be/bXCTr8b_FxA

    ReplyDelete